152. Having a Leadership Playbook
About this Podcast
Ep. 152 – We’ve all been there: feeling like we’re just repeating the same mistakes or not retaining the things we have heard.
But what if you took a lesson from those experiences, rather than letting them slip away?
On this episode of The Manager Track podcast, I’ll show how creating and using your very own leadership playbook is the key to advancing in your career! Discover when and why it’s useful as well as exactly how having one can help propel you forward on an upward trajectory.
share this story
- Take the next step in your leadership journey by signing up for my Leadership Accelerator Program for new managers or Leadership Advisory Program for mid-level leaders.
- Learn how to turn your 1-on-1 meetings from time wasters, awkward moments, status updates, or non-existent into your most important and valuable meeting with your directs all week. Access the course and resources here: ramonashaw.com/11
- Have a question or topic you’d like Ramona to address on a future episode? Fill out this form to submit it for her review: https://ramonashaw.com/ama
Grab your copy of Ramona’s best-selling new book ‘The Confident & Competent New Manager: How to Rapidly Rise to Success in Your First Leadership Role’: amzn.to/3TuOdcP
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @ramona.shaw.leadership or DM me on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/ramona-shaw
Are you in your first manager role and don’t want to mess it up? Watch our FREE Masterclass and discover the 4 shifts to become a leader people love to work for: ramonashaw.com/masterclass
Don’t forget to invest time each week to increase your self-awareness, celebrate your wins, and learn from your mistakes. Your career grows only to the extent that you grow. Grab your Career Journal with leadership exercises and weekly reflections here: ramonashaw.com/shop
Love the podcast and haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to ramonashaw.com/itunes and give your honest review. Thanks for your support of this show!
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost to you.
00:48 This is your leadership playbook
03:28 What is the purpose of your playbook?
07:58 Reflecting on your leadership