105. Train Your Thinking to Become a Better Leader
About this Podcast
I love helping my clients with tactical, practical changes. But what we can’t ignore is that the way we think has a huge impact on how well we lead.
- Are you not speaking up enough in leadership meetings?
- Do you sugarcoat feedback?
- Do you prefer to do the work yourself instead of delegating it to your team?
- Or are you annoyed with people not meeting your expectations?
If any of these ring true, then it’s time to review what thoughts you have that are hindering you from showing up as your best.
Join me in this episode to find out more about the power of your thoughts, making the space to reflect, and what we can learn from the philosopher John Locke.