For many, strong leadership skills are the one missing piece they require to reach the next level and become more influential and impactful in their careers.
However, most people invest a majority of their time trying to improve their technical skills and professional expertise and they pay little attention to their leadership and people skills.
It’s not surprising that many mid-level managers lack either the confidence or the competence to become the effective and high-performing leaders that people love to work for.
In fact, 87% of middle managers wished they had received more leadership training because they realize that most of the struggles and challenges they face have to do with ineffective leadership habits and behaviors.
Together, we unpack how to lead with even greater impact and confidence and what it truly takes to reach the next level in your career!
Does This Sound Like You?
- Do you want to stop feeling like an imposter or get rid of self-doubt?
- Do you struggle to hold your team members accountable and feel like you need to always be “on it”?
- Are you unsure how to successfully influence stakeholders across the organization and speak up confidently?
- Are you ready to climb the ranks but don’t know how to move away from all the tactical work to engage in more strategic initiatives?
The Results You Can Expect
- You feel more confident in your role as a leader because you now know how to handle self-doubt and worry
- You see improved productivity and engagement on the team because you figured out how to better empower and inspire your direct reports
- You have better relationships and increased influence with team members, peers, and superiors alike because you’re easily able to flex your communication style and you know how to handle conflict situations
- You improved your leadership effectiveness because you gained a new level of self-awareness of your personal preferences, your strengths, and your blindspots and you know how to use these insights to your advantage
- You increased your visibility in the organization and boosted your Executive Presence to be prepared for and to attract new opportunities and to receive the recognition you deserve
- And much more!
“Ramona was one of the best investments I made in myself in my career. She helped as I transitioned to an international leader, managing remote teams, communicating with teams and executives in other countries, as well as inheriting a team and how to successfully earn and build trust. Ramona will help you uncover blind spots, and help you confidently overcome them.”
CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
12 Private 1-on-1 Coaching Calls
In twelve private sessions, we focus on your specific professional goals. We start off by gaining clarity on where you’re at and where you want to go. We then develop your personal “Leadership OKRs” to ensure our coaching work is as focused and effective as possible. In each subsequent session, we will work on your specific goals, tackle current leadership challenges, and uncover beliefs, habits, and other patterns that might be holding you back.
What you’ll gain from it:
- Boosted confidence in your ability to lead
- Increased self-awareness of your strengths and your potential blind spots
- Tactical tips to overcome your personal leadership challenges
You’ll get access to a comprehensive Resource Vault, including frameworks, guides, and video-based training modules to solidify your leadership skills and learn new best practices. Topics include giving feedback, executive presence, 1-on-1 meetings, managing up & across and so much more!
What you’ll gain from it:
- New insights and tips to improve your effectiveness as a leader
- Best practices to avoid unnecessary mistakes
- New concepts and ideas to strengthen your leadership skills
We’re not meant to go it alone. During our entire coaching engagement, I’m available to help you navigate any challenges that come up in your day-to-day work.
What you’ll gain from it:
- Real-time access to coaching and support on Slack or via email
- Prompts to ensure you’re turning new insights and knowledge into action
Plus 3 Awesome Bonuses
Personality & Behavioral Assessments
You and, if you like, your entire team receive full access to the Cloverleaf platform which provides a suite of personality-type and behavioral assessments, including DISC, 16 Types, Strengths Finder, Enneagram and more.
And if you choose to invite your team, you’ll also get access to a team dashboard which will help you coach and develop your team members based on their individual strengths, and preferences.
A Personal Career Journal
It is not enough to just keep doing good work and expect to move up. There are other factors that play a critical role in your career advancement. One of them is the build in time to self-reflect.
I will ship you your own Career Journal which will give you the structure to ask yourself the most important questions each week to accelerate your professional growth, boost your confidence, and develop a clear career goal.
A Video Series on Imposter Syndrome & Confidence
Up to 70% of both women and men, especially high-achievers, experience imposter syndrome at some point in their careers.
You will gain access to a video series on taming the imposter syndrome to help you identify and address negative thoughts and behavioral patterns that undermine your confidence. With this course, you will receive the tools to mitigate these hurdles as and when they arise.
“Ramona is one of the best coaches I’ve ever worked with. She is supportive, insightful and super knowledgeable about best practices in the management and leadership space. Her style is also strengths-based and goal-oriented and I was able to make a ton of progress in our time together.”