34. Creating a Social Contract as a Team
About this Podcast
In this episode, we discuss the importance of a year-end review and reflection with your team and how to create a social contract as a team.
A social contract is a contract that your team agrees on that covers how you interact as a team and the desired behavioral norms that set your team up for its highest level of performance.
Here is a set of questions that you could use to discuss the social agreements with your team:
- What expectations do team members have of each other?
- What is working well within the team?
- What is not working well?
- What should the team keep doing, start doing, and stop doing?
- What do we value?
- What would make this team powerful?
- What can we count on from one another?
- How will we know we have achieved this?
If you want some help in facilitating a conversation like this for your team or if you are looking for other virtual events for your team, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.