Most of us dread the difficult conversations we know we should have but would really prefer not to have. In this episode, we discuss how to take the pressure out of it and how to hold these conversations with greater ease.
– YOU’LL FINISH THE EPISODE KNOWING –
1) The 2 mindset shifts to make to drop the barriers and make it a lot easier to have these conversations right when they come up
2) How to best prepare if you know a difficult conversation is overdue
3) The 3 phases of difficult conversations and the 25-50-25 rule to make them significantly more effective
4) Plus, what to do if emotions run high
– LINKS MENTIONED –
Learn more about Ramona’s Leadership Circle by visiting www.ramonashaw.com/leadership-circle