Sally Loftis is the Managing Director of Loftis Partners. Sally and her firm have played instrumental roles in mirroring strategy, people, facilitation, and pay justice to more than 54 clients worldwide. From her roots in North Carolina to addressing global work cultures, Sally’s remarkable dexterity lies in recognizing and addressing the unique needs of varied workplaces, navigating organizational structures and building effective teaming strategies that drive engagement and collaboration.
Where to Find Sally?
— RESOURCES MENTIONED —
- Follow and subscribe to my monthly LinkedIn newsletter, Fully Human | Resources
- Subscribe to Sally’s monthly email newsletters here
- Check out our Blog
- Learn how to turn your 1-on-1 meetings from time wasters, awkward moments, status updates, or non-existent into your most important and valuable meeting with your directs all week. Access the course and resources here: ramonashaw.com/11
- Have a question or topic you’d like Ramona to address on a future episode? Fill out this form to submit it for her review: https://ramonashaw.com/ama
— OTHER EPISODES YOU MIGHT LIKE —
— WHAT’S NEXT? —
Grab your copy of Ramona’s best-selling new book ‘The Confident & Competent New Manager: How to Rapidly Rise to Success in Your First Leadership Role’: amzn.to/3TuOdcP
Are you in your first manager role and don’t want to mess it up? Watch our FREE Masterclass and discover the 4 shifts to become a leader people love to work for: ramonashaw.com/masterclass
Don’t forget to invest time each week to increase your self-awareness, celebrate your wins, and learn from your mistakes. Your career grows only to the extent that you grow. Grab your Career Journal with leadership exercises and weekly reflections here: ramonashaw.com/shop
Love the podcast and haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to ramonashaw.com/itunes
and give your honest review. Thanks for your support of this show!
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost to you.
— CHAPTERS —
00:00:00 – Teaming in a Hybrid World and Pay Equity
00:02:52 – Common Challenges in Team Engagement
00:06:14 – Creating Team Agreements
00:08:08 – Managing Expectations and Productivity Tools
00:11:12 – Building Strong Team Bonds
00:14:23 – Team Engagement and Expectations
00:19:29 – Pay Equity and Manager’s Role
00:23:18 – Long-Term Perspective on Pay Equity
00:26:42 – Retaining Exceptional Employees
00:28:01 – Introduction and Ways to Connect
00:28:38 – Teaming in a Hybrid World
00:28:53 – Show Notes and Conclusion
00:29:21 – Additional Resources