44. How to be more focused and get less distracted
About this Podcast
How often do you find yourself distracted or interrupted at work? Maybe you keep checking Slack, or you walk to the fridge more often you should, or maybe your team members ask a lot of those “quick questions” which makes it hard for you to stay focused and engaged with the work in front of you for longer than 10 minutes at a time.
If that sounds like you then this episode is for you, my friend.
We’ll talk about the impact of distractions and interruptions at work, why our brains are wired to allow distractions, and I’ll share my 3 key tips to help you stay more focused no matter what’s going on around you.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Leadership Circle: www.ramonashaw.com/leadership-circle
- Leadership Accelerator: www.ramonashaw.com/leadership-accelerator
- Indistractable by Nir Eyal on Amazon
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.