In this short but powerful episode, we explore why effective leaders people love to work for are both liked and respected.
– WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH –
- How the focused pursuit of being respected can backfire
- Why and how wanting to be liked too much can get us into trouble
- The 3 questions to ask yourself and immediately course-correct if you noticed you fear being rejected
- The two components of charisma and with which one to lead first
- And much more!
– RESOURCES MENTIONED –
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.