16. How to Navigate Negative Emotions at Work
About this Podcast
We all have moments when we feel angry or emotional at work and that’s not a bad thing. In fact, those emotional moments are signals and often present awesome learning opportunities if we navigate them well.
– YOU’LL FINISH THE EPISODE KNOWING –
- The 2 most detrimental mistakes to avoid when navigating your negative emotions
- Why EQ, including emotional awareness and self-management, is such an important factor to your career success
- How an emotional hijacking can erode trust and derail your day(s)
- 6 simple ways to help you prevent and mitigate emotional rollercoasters
And much more!
Travis Bradberry: https://www.talentsmart.com/
Enjoy the episode and thank you for listening!