114. Burnout, Boundaries, and Saying “No” – With Teresa Vozza
About this Podcast
Ep. 114 – Are you feeling over-committed, exhausted, or worried that you will burn out? Then this week’s episode of The Manager Track podcast is for YOU!
We’re having a conversation with Teresa Vozza about burnout and burnout prevention. We’ll be discussing the underlying patterns that keep getting in the way of us setting clear boundaries and then Teresa shares tips on how to practice saying “no” to your manager, how to make time for restorative activities, and dispels a common myth you may be falling victim of.
Be sure to stay until the end when Teresa poses a personal inventory Reflection Question for you!
Teresa Vozza is a leadership expert, certified executive coach, and former Human Resources Executive with over 20 years of corporate experience, most recently at Allianz Partners as CHRO. She is highly skilled in leading change, building executive acumen, and communicating with impact. She is a go-to coach for highly accomplished corporate professionals who are looking to seriously up-level their impact.
share this story
- Check out Ramona’s podcast episode on “Leader’s Exhaustion”: https://www.ramonashaw.com/82-leaders-exhaustion/
- Learn more about Teresa’s executive coaching for women: www.teresavozza.ca
- Connect with Teresa on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/teresa-vozza-chrl-cca
- Join Teresa’s newsletter to get a free download of her 12 boundaries statements that you can use and practice! https://www.teresavozza.ca/#newsletter-form