9. How to Bring More Diversity & Inclusion to Your Workplace – An Interview
About this Podcast
Join me for an inspiring conversation with Danielle, a black attorney, as we discuss racism in the workplace and what we as leaders can do to elevate and support Black employees.
Danielle shares her experience with discrimination and biases and she offers her insightful perspective on diversity and inclusion.
Plus, we talk about some specific steps to help you get into action right away.
MY AIM IS THAT YOU’LL FINISH THE EPISODE FEELING INSPIRED ABOUT…
- The many ways you can be part of the solution at home and at work
- The next step you can take to bring positive change or progress to your organization
- The reason for building an inclusive team (because diversity is not enough)
- The purpose and benefits of reflecting on your own unconscious biases