Join Stacey Ashley and me in this conversation as we discuss how leaders can increase their effectiveness and expand their impact without adding more hours to their workday.
Stacey shares how you as a leader can…
- Differentiate yourself from an average leader and morph into a great leader
- Get organized versus being busy and what discipline has to do with it
- Better honor your leadership responsibilities while also still doing your own IC work
- Delegate work without dictating tasks
- Use coaching to create noticeably higher levels of accountability on your team
- Empower employees to deliver great work quality without constantly relying on you offering a safety net
About Stacey Ashley
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence, and credibility. She is the author of three #1 Amazon best-selling books on leadership including the newly released, Show Up21.
After seeing leaders caught up in the basics, the fundamentals, which prevents them from stepping into their leadership where they can flourish, Stacey now works with aspirational leaders to develop their leadership skills and approach so they can inspire, influence, and have impact. To elevate the practice of leadership, so they too can Lead in Possibility. Organizations benefit from high-performance leadership, increased engagement and productivity, and an enhanced leadership talent pipeline.
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.