27. How to Negotiate a Pay Raise
About this Podcast
Tell me if this sounds familiar…
You’re a high-performer and are doing great work for your company.
You’re constantly exceeding expectations, are always going the extra mile, and have been taking on more and more responsibilities…
…without actually getting that pay raise you deserve!
Maybe you’re thinking that your work will speak for itself and the pay raise will come one day.
Or you worry about coming off as too aggressive or too money-focused if you asked.
Or maybe you’d rather not rock the boat and are scared you’d ruin the relationship with your boss.
If any of these sound like you and you’re open to entertaining the thought that it might be time for you to take this into your own hands and to ask for what you deserve, then the podcast episode is meant for YOU, my friend!
By the end of this episode, you’ll know…
- How to research what your pay should actually be
- How to make a strong case for the value you bring to the company
- How to show up to this conversation with courage, confidence, and clarity
- And what to say and do if the answer is a ‘No’
- Plus, much more!
Check out the Leadership Accelerator program which will kick off on November 9th at www.ramonashaw.com/leadership-accelerator