If you find it challenging to stay focused during the day and to get your most important work done in a productive way, then this episode is for you.
– YOU’LL FINISH THE EPISODE KNOWING –
- What actually triggers us to be distracted so easily
- How to say ‘No’ gracefully so that you don’t get distracted by a million other things that you ‘should’ be doing
- How to eliminate the things that distract us most when trying to work
- How to handle the many ‘quick questions’ you get from your team and others without being reactive all day
And much more!
– RESOURCES MENTIONED –
Check out Nir Eyal’s book called Indistractable
Enjoy the episode and thank you for listening!
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.