127. How to Lead a Thriving Team with Kirsten Moorefield
About this Podcast
Ep. 127 – The question is how to lead a thriving team… but not just any team. We don’t want mediocre teams, but rather thriving teams where people feel like both they personally, and the team as a unit are thriving.
In this week’s episode of The Manager Track podcast, I am joined by Kirsten Moorefield, who has spent countless hours with hundreds of teams from startups to Fortune 100 companies, observing a clear pattern between the happiest and most effective people.
Kirsten Moorefield is the Co-founder and COO of Cloverleaf.me. With over a million users, the SAAS platform provides a range of personality behavioral type assessments, and automated team coaching to empower teams to do their best work together.
I have been a user and partner of the platform for several years. I offer it to all of my clients because I see just how powerful this tool can be and how much it amplifies the work that I do in terms of coaching, training, and team development incentives.
share this story
- Want to use Cloverleaf.me with your team to create good communication, understanding, and appreciation of each other’s strengths and styles? Reach out to me at email@example.com.
- Connect with Kirsten Moorefield on Linkedin
- People Are Complicated Podcast
- “A leader is anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes and has the courage to develop that potential” – Brené Brown