In this week’s episode of The Manager Track podcast, you’ll hear a conversation with Tatiyana Cure on how to become great at hiring. Tatiyana is an expert coach who helps managers identify, attract, recruit, and onboard top talent. She also recently published a book as a practical guide to helping hiring managers attract and interview top talent.
Having worked across a range of different industries and seniority levels, she shares the following from her personal experiences in this episode:
- 5 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- What to do if you hired the wrong person
- How you should approach hiring
- Tips on how to increase retention on your team
— RESOURCES MENTIONED —
- Hire to Win: Manager’s Practical Guide for Attracting and Interviewing Top Talent by Tatiyana Cure
- Learn more about Tatiyana and her work
- Tatiyana Cure on LinkedIn
- Love ‘Em Or Lose ‘Em by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.