In this week’s episode of The Manager Track podcast, you’ll hear a conversation with Tatiyana Cure on how to become great at hiring. Tatiyana is an expert coach who helps managers identify, attract, recruit, and onboard top talent. She also recently published a book as a practical guide to helping hiring managers attract and interview top talent.
Having worked across a range of different industries and seniority levels, she shares the following from her personal experiences in this episode:
- 5 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- What to do if you hired the wrong person
- How you should approach hiring
- Tips on how to increase retention on your team
— RESOURCES MENTIONED —
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.