Success is something we all look for whether it is a successful career, relationship, family, or life. You may see your success in the form of a loving family, financial freedom or a cottage home in the country.
We all have our own dreams and ideals, but what are the top 10 contributing factors required to creating your very own success story? I’ve listed below what I believe to be critical to achieving the success you desire. Focus on these areas and your life will prosper.
- Health: Your health (and the health of your loved ones) is the most important part of success. If money can’t buy you happiness, then it can’t buy you perfect health either. With disease, illness, and uncontrollable health concerns out there, simply living a healthy, long life is a huge success in itself!
- Healthy Relationships: Learning how to approach, attain, and maximize the different types of relationships in your life is key to success. Whether you seek to build a rock-solid foundation with your spouse, children, family, or friends, having and maintaining healthy, happy relationships will bolster your quality of life and give you renewed meaning.
- Financial Security: Financial security is one of those factors of success that is often pointed to as the only factor, but that’s not true. No matter how much money you make, success cannot be defined in dollars, after all, what value does money have if you have no one to share it with? Financial security comes when you have enough to provide for your home and family, while also being able to comfortably save for extras, such as vacations and other high-ticket items. The key understanding here is that financial security is just one part of happiness and success. There’s more to life than excessive wealth!
- Career Excellency: Financial security and an impassioned career go hand-in-hand. Since you spend a significant portion of your life working, it’s important to embrace a career path that makes you feel smart, capable, and fulfilled. When you do this, you’ll add another facet to your success story.
- Quality Time: Life success comes in the form of time as well. We all desire more time to enjoy the finer things in life. Do you spend most of your time at work? Most do, however, do you have enough time with your family and loved ones? A life with time well spent and no regrets is an important aspect to your success.
- Stress Levels: Are you constantly stressed out about your work, money, or relationships? Learning how to manage stress is an integral part of your health and life success.
- Perspective: Perspective is a huge factor in determining your life success. The way you handle the little and not-so-little setbacks that come your way is very telling of how you view your quality of life. Keeping a positive mindset despite circumstances and learning from setbacks can set you far apart from someone not reaching for life success.
- Learning and Growth: Learning from every situation is central to creating and enjoying a successful life. Value everything you come in contact with, every person, every lesson, and every bit of advice.
- Understanding: Becoming a more understanding and compassionate person in life allows you the ability to become more connected to the people around you, both the ones you know and the ones you don’t. Knowing that we all have struggles and baggage to contend with on a daily basis will help you treat others with more understanding and care.
- Living in the Present: One of the most necessary aspects of life success is being able to live in the present moment. We cannot be in constant pursuit of some future “perfect” moment when there is already so much perfection and beauty in our lives today. Being able to recognize what you have now is the key to life success above all.
What’s the area that your focusing on most to improve these days? Join our Facebook Group by clicking below and let me know. I’d love to hear from you.