85. How Stoicism Can Inspire Mindful Leadership
About this Podcast
I’m thrilled to share this interview with Michael McGill, CIO at Medical Service Company, with you. Michael has successfully led his department through a rollercoaster of change and adversity over the last 2 years and in this conversation, he shares with us…
- What he wished he knew on day 1 of his leadership career
- The challenges he experienced when he transitioned from an IC role into a management role
- How Stoicism has benefitted him during this time and beyond
- How he is practicing Stoicism during his day
- Why Stoicism & Mindfulness go hand in hand
And a lot more!
share this story
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine
Michael McGill on LinkedIn
Michael McGill and his Stoic Thought of The Day on Twitter
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.