I’m thrilled to share this interview with Michael McGill, CIO at Medical Service Company, with you. Michael has successfully led his department through a rollercoaster of change and adversity over the last 2 years and in this conversation, he shares with us…
- What he wished he knew on day 1 of his leadership career
- The challenges he experienced when he transitioned from an IC role into a management role
- How Stoicism has benefitted him during this time and beyond
- How he is practicing Stoicism during his day
- Why Stoicism & Mindfulness go hand in hand
And a lot more!
— RESOURCES MENTIONED —
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine
Michael McGill on LinkedIn
Michael McGill and his Stoic Thought of The Day on Twitter
* Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.