Most of us aren’t born with rock-solid, bulletproof confidence.
Instead, we have to build it, rebuild it, and protect it as we go through life and as we grow as humans and as leaders.
So, I’m curious…. where is your confidence level at today? Want to do a quick assessment with me?? 🤓
If so, answer the following questions…
- What is your current confidence level on a scale from 1 to 10?
- Where do you want your confidence level to be over the next 12 months?
- What will having more confidence help you achieve? Why do you want to be more confident?
- What’s holding you back from building the confidence you wish to have?
- What are you currently confident in? Think about your abilities and past achievements. What can you jump right in and do without hesitation and with pride?
- What are you not confident in? What are you scared of doing? What makes you nervous just thinking about doing it?
Reflecting on these questions can get you the clarity you need to commit to building your confidence.
Because as much as I wished so, there is no magic pill. Instead, the practice of building and protecting your confidence is a bit like building muscles. What builds muscles is what keeps muscles.
In this week’s episode of The Manager Track podcast, I’ll share 2 strategies to help you build confidence, plus you’ll learn the 4 ways are brains are wired to instill fear and doubts in us.
Lastly, I’ll end the episode by sharing 3 specific tips on how you can help others, maybe people on your team, build their confidence.
— RESOURCES MENTIONED —
Schedule a call with Ramona here: www.ramonashaw.com/apply