LEADING PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IN NEED OF AN ACTIONABLE AND DEPENDABLE GUIDE?
THIS BOOK IS IT!
Plus, this book comes with additional bonus templates, guides, and scripts. Get them inside!
New Managers can’t afford to lead by trial and error. Studies have repeatedly shown that about up to 60% of new managers fail or underperform in their first two years on the job.
But you don’t have to be one of them!
If you suddenly find yourself in charge of a team and while on the outside, you seem strong and ready for the challenge, on the inside, you might quickly realize that you don’t really know what you are doing. These doubts are normal and might even be what intrigued you to pick up or click on this book.
When you understand the critical mental and practical shifts you will need to make to succeed as a leader, and when you understand and use the APS Method for leadership growth which I introduce to you in this book, then you are setting yourself up to quickly rise to success and become a leader people love to work with.
In this book you will discover:
* Why you need to manage your mind and why strong self-leadership is at the core of strong leadership
* How to redefine “productivity” so that you can shift out of ‘doing’ and into ‘leading’
* How to set clear expectations and what to do if a direct report doesn’t meet them
* How to create accountability on your team so that you don’t have to constantly check-in and keep track of other people’s work
* How to keep your direct reports engaged and motivated whether they work remotely or in the office
The Confident & Competent New Manager provides practical tools you can apply immediately with your team to improve your ability to lead and engage your people and become an effective leader who quickly garners respect, rewards, and results.
Plus, this book includes additional bonus resources to help you turn your new insights into actions right away!