11. A Powerful Perspective From a Black Woman
About this Podcast
This is part 2 of a series of honest, real, and unscripted conversations with Black professionals about their experiences with racism and discrimination inside and outside of the workplace.
Join me for an inspiring conversation with Iynna, a Black woman who was born in Africa, and who studied and lived in both Europe and the US.
We discuss how she learned about racism, how her childhood experiences shape what she stands for today, and what we as leaders can do to support Black employees and to drive change for more diverse and inclusive organizations.
MY AIM IS THAT YOU’LL FINISH THE EPISODE FEELING INSPIRED ABOUT…
- Reaching out to your Black colleagues and employees and to support and advocate for them
- Speaking up when something feels off
- Taking the lead in organizational initiatives to drive diversity & inclusions
- And challenging your own biases and beliefs (yes, we all have them)
Enjoy the episode and thanks for listening!
The Manager Track podcast is also available in the iTunes podcast app here or in your favorite podcast app.