This Career Journal is an invaluable career tool to reflect, review, plan, and progress your working career to reach your fullest potential. It will give you clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths with a structured way to record your career experiences, achievements, and learnings as you go.
Ever wondered what you need to do to get to the next level in your career? Well, the Career Journal is your very first step.
An actionable tool kit for keeping track of work experiences, identifying achievements, and gaining confidence along the way!
As an added bonus this journal helps you to grow over time, providing the opportunity to learn from difficult work situations, turn your weaknesses into strengths, and ultimately take charge of your career trajectory. Heck yes!
This journal is designed to help you identify (and write down) your most hireable work experiences and value-added achievements as they happen.
So that you’re not only constantly learning from what’s happening at work but also so that one day when a job interview or performance review presents itself, there’s no need to rely on memory to prepare.
You’ll simply flip through your journal entries and remember all of the incredible things that you have accomplished, experienced, or otherwise stepped-up for at work.
In other words, what you write down in this Career Journal will become your ultimate secret weapon in preparing for these potentially life-changing conversations.
So let me ask you this:
If you had the opportunity to take 10 minutes out of the 10,080 minutes in a week to help your future-self succeed… would you take it? (yes, that’s less than 0.01% of your time!)
Each week, you will be presented a quick set of journal questions that will help you…
- Identify achievements and lessons learned that would otherwise easily be forgotten
- Capture and reflect on the feedback you’ve received to make the most out of every learning opportunity presented to you
- Practice appreciation and gratitude for what you’ve accomplished during the week. This is not woo-woo but based on brain science. The more you appreciate and recognize the good, the more open and motivated you are to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
Plus, the Career Journal is designed to help you move beyond the day-to-day or week-to-week things of your job and to also create a road map for your bigger picture career success.
Here is what you’ll get in addition to your weekly prompts for self-reflection to accelerate your personal and professional growth:
- Track your work history, including compensation and benefits to clearly see your professional growth and to be well prepared for any future job negotiations
- Capture the investments you made in your career, including conferences, courses, certifications, etc. to never lose sight of your value and worth
- Track your work achievements and successes as well as failures and lessons learned so that you build your confidence and competence from all your past experiences
- Evaluate your current career satisfaction and design your personal career plan so that you’re finally working towards a clear and intentional goal
- Jot down meaningful advice that you’ve received so you never forget those nuggets of wisdom that you collect along the way
- Reflect on your career based on 20 thoughtful career questions so you gain complete clarity on where you’re at and where you want to go
- Identify your key professional relationships including mentors, sponsors, champions, and other stakeholders to intentionally nurture and strengthen these important relationships without overwhelm
This journal is a valuable coaching tool to reflect, review, plan, and progress your working career to reach your fullest potential. It will give you clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths with a structured way to record your career experiences, achievements, and learnings as you go.
These will point the way forward to guide you toward designing a fulfilling career. It will be your companion during annual reviews, when navigating career negotiations, and preparing for job interviews.
TO SUM IT UP, THIS JOURNAL IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
- BE PREPARED TO NAVIGATE PERFORMANCE REVIEWS, HANDLE NEGOTIATIONS, AND NAIL YOUR JOB INTERVIEWS
- SPEAK ABOUT YOUR WORTH WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY
- CONTINUOUSLY GROW AND LEARN TO REACH YOUR FULLEST CAREER POTENTIAL
6 x 9 inches (15 x 23 cm), 8.5 x 11 inches (22 x 28 cm)
Leather Black, Marble White