168. Wanting Better
About this Podcast
Ep. 168 – Have you ever wondered questions like, “Should I leave or should I stay?” “Would it be better if I had a different job?” “When can I finally get promoted?”
Well, you are not alone. With the great reshuffle in full force, it seems like those questions are common for many, and even if you haven’t thought about it, one of your directs might have.
So in this episode I want to dig deeper into the theme of “wanting better” to help you not only understand what the root cause may be but also process your thoughts in a productive way and figure out what best meets your career goals.
share this story
- Learn how to turn your 1-on-1 meetings from time wasters, awkward moments, status updates, or non-existent into your most important and valuable meeting with your directs all week. Access the course and resources here: ramonashaw.com/11
- Have a question or topic you’d like Ramona to address on a future episode? Fill out this form to submit it for her review: https://ramonashaw.com/ama
- Episode 60: Building Confidence
- Episode 104: Protect Your Confidence as a Leader
- Episode 118: Your Relationship with Your Job
- Episode 123: Boost Your Confidence, Fail Faster, & Win More Through Improv – with Erin Diehl
- Grab your copy of Ramona’s best-selling new book ‘The Confident & Competent New Manager: How to Rapidly Rise to Success in Your First Leadership Role’: amzn.to/3TuOdcP
- If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @ramona.shaw.leadership or DM me on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/ramona-shaw
- Are you in your first manager role and don’t want to mess it up? Watch our FREE Masterclass and discover the 4 shifts to become a leader people love to work for: ramonashaw.com/masterclass
- Don’t forget to invest time each week to increase your self-awareness, celebrate your wins, and learn from your mistakes. Your career grows only to the extent that you grow. Grab your Career Journal with leadership exercises and weekly reflections here: ramonashaw.com/shop
- Love the podcast and haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to ramonashaw.com/itunes and give your honest review. Thanks for your support of this show!
- * Disclaimer: Shownotes may contain affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost to you.